Although the authorities have given permission for churches to begin reopening, they have done so with some very strict conditions:
1 That attendance is limited to no more than 100 persons.
2. Attendees will be screened at the door before entry.
3. That social distancing must be practiced, including maintaining 6 feet distance, including seating.
4. All persons must wear face masks or face coverings, including the Pastors and those speaking from the platform.
5. Singing will be limited to instrumental music, no congregational singing.
6. Families may sit together but no children’s ministry including children’s story gatherings.
7. Offerings may not be collected by children or deacons.
8. No bulletins may be distributed.
9. Service time is limited to One hour- No Sabbath School Classes.
10. No Food or Beverage may be served.
11. Congregants must not linger before or after the service.
Our church board has decided that under the present limitations, the liabilities outweigh the benefits to having a live in-person service. They decided to wait a bit longer before resuming In-person Worship.
We know that many of you are ready to return, and this decision was carefully made considering all viewpoints, however the consensus was that we should wait and review this in July.
We will continue streaming a live service from our sanctuary! Plan to join us on-line Sabbath at 11 am. The service will be streamed on our church YouTube channel that can be accessed below.
You may find materials for Children’s Sabbath School for use at home or in a small group at the following links:
Cradle Roll, Kindergarten and Primary, (birth-3rd grades), Gracelink
Juniors (4/5th grades), Junior Power Points
Middle School (6-8th grades), Real Time Faith
Youth, Cornerstone Connections
We ask that you prayerfully continue to financially support our ministries in your weekly giving. You may continue to return your tithes and offerings by clicking HERE to donate using a credit or debit card, or your checking account number through Adventist Giving.
I invite you to join with me in prayer during this time. I encourage you to pray for all those affected. Remember Jesus’ promise to be with us during this time, and that we need not fear or become anxious or worry. If you need Pastoral Care, please don’t hesitate to contact me or one of our Pastor Team. May God bless you and those you love.
Pastor Steve Blue